- Why are users in my firm getting emails about payments?
- Who will get notified of successful Clio Payments transactions?
- Who can see LawPay transactions?
- Who can see Clio Payments transactions?
- Clio Manage
You are able to limit Clio Payment notifications to No One, Billing Permissions, or Admin Permissions. To update these settings, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Billing
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the group you'd like to receive these notifications
The permission group will receive a notification when a transaction is processed (with success or failure) for any of the following actions:
- Client pays from credit card in Clio Connect or Secure Link.
- Clio user pays processes a Credit Card in Clio
- Clio user processes a refund in Clio