- Clients are complaining about their invoice outstanding balance being combined. It is hard to figure out the total owed when you have 3 matters and they are combined. Can I make it so the matters do not combine outstanding balances?
- Clio Manage
Yes, you can do so by adjusting the bill themes, as well as making sure that you are generating the bill for the specific Matter and not generating a multi-Matter bill.
To only show the Total Outstanding Balance for a single Matter of a client:
- Go to Settings and select Billing
- Select the Bill Themes sub-tab
- Select the Bill Theme you would like to edit
- Select Statement of Accounts
- Select Detail of Accounts
- Select Show Detailed Statement
- Un-check Include all Clients' Matters