- Clients are complaining about their invoice outstanding balance being combined. It is hard to figure out the total owed when you have 3 matters and they are combined. Can I make it so the matters do not combine outstanding balances?
- Clio Web App
Yes, you can do so by adjusting the bill themes, as well as making sure that you are generating the bill for the specific Matter and not generating a multi-Matter bill.
To only show the Total Outstanding Balance for a single Matter of a client:
- Go to Settings and select Billing
- Select the Bill Themes sub-tab
- Select the Bill Theme you would like to edit
- Select Statement of Accounts
- Select Detail of Accounts
- Select Show Detailed Statement
- Un-check Include all Clients' Matters