Attornify addresses a major pain point in the legal consultation process: there’s simply no easy way to find attorneys, read legal resources & reviews, and book consultations online.
Through its ground-breaking technology, Attornify transforms the marketing lead generation, attorney search, and consultation-booking process. With Attornify, attorneys enjoy the following key benefits:
- Super simple sign-up process. Sign up can be done natively or through LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, or Twitter.
- Professionally-designed and curated online profile for their legal presence, complete with consultation booking direct to their Clio calendar.
- Complete control over consultation details, including consultation length, cost, and value proposition.
- Ability to collect information directly from prospective clients at the time of booking, saving valuable receptionist or legal professional time.
- Configure Attornify to securely collect payment before the consultation is booked. Receive direct-deposit payments within 7 days of consultation completion.
- Post beautiful Legal Resources (blogs) for prospective clients to read and learn more about the attorney.
Prospective clients can quickly and easily find lawyers who meet their legal needs. Attornify uses bleeding-edge search technology to quickly enable prospective clients to locate attorneys based on need, location, and price. Attornify is free to use for prospective clients.
Attorneys can sign up to Attornify by visiting https://www.attornify.com.
Once you’ve created an account on attornify.com, the following steps will help set up your weekly schedule and the synchronize your calendar with Clio.
- Sign into your account on https://www.attornify.com.
- On the top right, click Welcome and hit Manage Profile.
- Click Weekly Settings on Left.
- Set up the hours you want to take consultations.
- Click ‘Sync with Clio’ and follow the steps. Once complete, your calendars will be synchronized.
Using Attornify with Clio is simple. Once the integration process outlined above is completed, no additional work is required to keep Attornify and Clio calendars in sync. The only exception is if a Clio refresh token unexpectedly expires – in which case Attorneys will be notified that they need to log back in and re-authorize their Clio account.
How to set up a profile:
How to contact Attornify support:
- Click the "Support Helpdesk" link and leave inquiry
- Email Attornify support