- Add-in not accessible from email inbox in Office 365
- Buttons gray/grey/grayed out in Inbox view
- Buttons gray/grey/grayed out in Sent folder view
- Office 365
For instructions on how to turn on the Reading Pane in Outlook, see here.
- For Mac, it is on the Ribbon at the top
- For PC it is on the Menu Bar
The Clio Outlook Add-in is designed to function when viewing an individual email. It is necessary to click into an email to make the options available.
Alternatively, turning on the Reading Pane in the Outlook Inbox will make the options available.