- When attempting to set up Outlook Desktop Sync, user is given the alert "You must set up your personal information manager information first"
- Clio Manage
- Microsoft Outlook Desktop
The Clio Sync Setup is not searchable on the user's computer, and they are unable to search this using the Windows global search tool.
Open the Clio Sync Setup application on user's desktop
If unable to locate this from the Windows search function, complete the following steps:
- Open Window's finder
- Navigate to C:/ Drive
- Click on Program Files (x86)
- Click on Clio Sync
- Open the Companion Link application
- This will launch the Clio Sync Setup application and this will allow you to launch the set-up of Clio Sync.
Visual representation of the location of the Companion Link Clio Sync Setup Application below