- Send a Reminder for a Task
- Add a Reminder to a Task
- Can I Add Multiple Reminders to an Event or Task?
- More than one Reminder
- Is there a limit to how many or Task Reminders I can create?
- Clio Manage
This can also be done by editing an existing Task if you want to add a Reminder for one that has already been created. To edit or delete a Task, you can use the steps included in this article: Edit a Task
Reminders for a particular Task are set to occur at 12 AM that day.
You are able to send reminders to your contacts if they have a Clio Connect account. Please visit this article to learn more about creating a Clio Connect account: Creating a Clio Connect Account. Take note, they have to create their Clio Connect account after inviting them.
- Go to the Tasks tab
- Click the blue New Task button on the top right of your screen
- Include relevant information
- Click + Add a Reminder
- Enter relevant Contact and time
- Click Save Task.
- Repeat Steps 4 & 5 if you wish to set up multiple Reminders.