- Will my calendar events automatically change if I'm in a new time zone?
- Will my calendar events automatically update when I'm traveling between time zones?
- Clio Manage
- The Time Zones in Calendar Events are based on the user who created/updated the Calendar Event most recently (*User A* (PST) created Event for *User B* (EST), the calendar event will be in PST)
Your Calendar entries will not automatically change when you are in a new time zone.
If you would like to update your Calendar events to a new time zone within Clio, please follow these steps:
- Click Settings in the left toolbar.
- Click Profile in the Personal column.
- Scroll down to Time Zone and update to the correct time zone.
- Scroll down and click Save New Information.