Are you a legal professional who needs help with your CARES Act government stimulus application? We’re here to help.
How Do I Bulk Import Matter Notes Into Clio?
- Import Matter Notes into Clio Manage
- Bulk Matter Notes into Clio Manage
- Add Contact Notes Information to the spreadsheet template
- Populate Contact Notes CSV for import into Clio
- Do not modify the column headers as they are mapped into Clio
- If a Note does not Import successfully, click the import ID, then scroll to the bottom to see the Import error.
- Open this template
- Populate the spreadsheet with your Matter Notes information:
- date: Add the date in month/day/year format (e.g. "1/13/2018")
- subject: Add the subject of the Note
- detail: Add the details of the Note
- matter: Must be an exact match for a Matter Display Number in Clio (excluding the description)
- Save the file in CSV format
- Import the file by following the following steps:
- Open Clio's Import page:
- For North American accounts, click here
- For European accounts, click here
- Click Add
- Under Import select Notes from CSV
- Click Choose File
- Select the CSV file you saved in step 3
- Click Upload File.