How to Print Calendar Entries Excluding All Day Events
- Print my calendar without showing all-day events
- While standard Print view will show all-day events, the procedure listed in this article details a workaround that uses your device's screenshot feature.
- Please note, the Expand button is not available in the New Clio Calendar, as the calendar is expanded by default.
- Navigate to the Calendar section in Clio
- Choose your view (Day, Week, Month etc.)
- Click the expand button on the top right corner of the calendar
- Scroll down until the events you wish to print are in view
- Take a screenshot [see here for steps] of the desired section and print the screenshot