- How to lower the amount billed on a Trust Request Bill
- Adjust a Trust Request to reduce the request amount
- Zero out partially paid Trust Request
- Clio Web App
If the Trust Request has been approved, you must have the Allow editing of approved Bills and Trust Requests option enabled in your account. Click here to learn more.
If a partial payment has already made previously and you would like to write off the remaining amount, enter $0 in the payment amount field and a check box to write off remaining balance should populate on the write off section on the bottom of the bill.
- Go to the main Bills page and locate the desired Trust Request
- View the Trust Request
- Select More Actions and Record Payment
- Enter the new amount in the Amount ($) field
- Check the box for "Adjust trust request to amount recorded. Disregard remaining $x"
- Click Record Payment