Why Can't I Locate a Note I Created?
- Locating a missing note
- I can't find a note in Clio
- Once deleted, a Note cannot be located in the Recovery Bin.
- You can input Notes at the Matter level and the Contact level.
- If you can't locate the Note in the Matter, open the Contact associated to the Matter and search the Notes tab.
- If the Note is not appearing within the Contact, open the Matter associated and search the Notes tab.
- The creation or removal of a matter note can be seen in the matter timeline.