Are you a legal professional who needs help with your CARES Act government stimulus application? We’re here to help.
Why Can't I Locate a Note I Created?
- Locating a missing Note
- I can't find a Note in Clio
- Once deleted, a Note cannot be located in the Recovery Bin.
- You can input Notes at the Matter level and the Contact level.
- If you can't locate the Note in the Matter, open the Contact associated to the Matter and search the Notes tab.
- If the Note is not appearing within the Contact, open the Matter associated and search the Notes tab.
- The creation or removal of a Matter Note can be seen in the matter timeline.
- The Date may have been deleted on the Note, and it is not appearing where expected. Click on the date column to rearrange so that the undated Note appears at the top.