- Why are there Document Categories?
- Clio Web App
There are a few reasons to use Document Categories:
- They create a glance-ability to Documents, allowing you to more easily spot certain kinds of Documents in a Folder
- They can be used to Filter, allowing for easier searchability of Documents
- When using Document Automation, if you assign a Document Category to a Template, the document is Generated inside a Folder with the name of the Document Category.
- When using Clio's Scansnap Scanner integration, if a Document Category is assigned to the scanned document, it will upload to a Folder with the name of the Document Category.