- Is there value in Document Categories?
- What is the point of a Document Category?
- Clio Manage
There are a few reasons to use Document Categories:
- Easier Organization - they can be used to Filter your files, allowing for easier searchability of Documents
- Quickly Discern Between Documents - the category column will display in the Documents table so you can more easily spot certain kinds of Documents within a Folder
- Automation - When using Document Automation, a new Folder within the Contact or Matter will be created and named after the Document Category automatically, as long as the Template is assigned to a Document Category.