- Are email included in a Data Migration?
- Import Email to Clio
- Can I bring emails into Clio?
- Clio Manage
The ability to migrate Email Communications depends on which previous software you are migrating from.
There are several other options for using Clio to manage your Email communications:
- Clio's Maildrop feature allows you to forward emails to Clio and link them to Matters and Contacts. Bulk forward multiple emails individually into Clio using the Matter Maildrop Address using these instructions for Gmail. Unfortunately at this time, Outlook doesn't offer a bulk email option with Maildrop.
- If you use Gmail and Google Chrome, our Gmail Chrome Extension is even easier and faster to use to file individual email threads.
- If you use Microsoft Outlook 365 or Outlook.com, try the Clio Outlook Add-in
- If you use a desktop version of Microsoft Outlook and don't have an Outlook 365 subscription, you can use our partner Click to File for Clio