- Click an email address in Clio to automatically open the New Message template in Outlook
Procedure for PC:
- Click the Start menu on your computer
- Search for Default Applications
- Change the email program to Outlook
Procedure for Mac:
Open Finder > Applications.
Select Mail > Preferences.
On the General tab, in Default email reader, select Microsoft Outlook
If mail is still opening in the wrong application, try these steps:
- Right-click on a file that uses the file type you'd like to change the default for.
- Click on Get Info in the pop-up.
- Click Open With if the section isn't already expanded
- Click the drop-down menu.
- Click the app you want to use.
- Click Change All.