Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of Amicus (Small Firm Edition)
- Migrate from Amicus (Small Firm Edition)
- Export from Amicus (Small Firm Edition)
- Amicus (Small Firm Edition) migration
- Get data from Amicus (Small Firm Edition) to Clio
- Amicus (Small Firm Edition)
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
Please consider these additional resources if you are importing from another version of Amicus:
- Log into Amicus Small Firm.
- Go to Reports.
- Run a report for each desired export:
Note: the exports are not guaranteed- without Amicus Administrator, some options may not be available.
Save the file with a ".csv" extension - you should be able to open the file in Excel.