- Operating Account with no transactions occasionally show in Bills with Client Account Details and Summary showing
- Clio Manage
- When there are no transactions in a given account, they should not appear in the Bill when Client Account Summary or Details is turned on. This is different from when there are no available funds, but had previous transactions. This applies only to accounts that have never had transactions.
- Currently, some operating accounts with no transactions are showing up in Bills with the Client Account Summary or Details turned on.
- Not yet diagnosed
- Hide the Client Account information entirely
- Be okay with account with no transactions showing