- I can't completely delete a my Clio Operating or Trust account, why?
- How to delete Clio bank Accounts
- Clio Manage
Note that not all transactions can be deleted (ie: Payments for Trust Requests/Clio Payments)
You will be unable to completely delete a Clio bank Account if:
1. The Account has any manual transactions in it. The transactions will first need to be deleted.
2. The Account has Trust or Clio Payments transactions associated with it. Any Account with these types of transactions can not be completely deleted at this time due to the need to maintain financial records in certain jurisdictions.
3. The Account is currently linked to a LawPay account. Please go to Settings>Clio Payments to remove the connection between the bank account and LawPay or select a different bank account to connect to it