- Tried resetting password, still can't login to Clio Connect
- Successfully reset the password but will not accept the new password when I sign in
- Can't login to client portal
- Clio Connect account not enabled
- I am unable to view my Attorney's Resources.
- Clio Manage
There are a few possible causes for this:
- You have entered an incorrect password.
- It's possible you accidentally signed up for a 7-day of Clio. You may delete your account by following the steps in How to Cancel my Clio Account.
- You may already have multiple Clio accounts or Clio Connect accounts associated with your email address (especially relevant if you are working with multiple firms). If you have login access, please follow the steps in How do I Switch Between Clio Connect Accounts with Different Firms?
- It's possible your client access portal may have been disabled by your Attorney. (If this is the case your Attorney would have to be re-enable it)
- It is also possible that your firm has stopped using our service, in which case your Clio Connect Account will also be closed.
- You are trying to login to Clio for Clients instead of Clio Connect
For assistance in any of these matters, please contact Clio Support at 1-888-858-2546 x 2.