- Tried resetting password, still can't login to Clio for Co-Counsel / Clio Connect?
- Successfully reset the password but will not accept the new password when I sign in
- Clio for Co-Counsel / Clio Connect account not enabled
- I am unable to view my Attorney's Resources.
- Clio Manage
- Clio for Co-Counsel
- Clio Connect
There are a few possible causes for this:
- You have entered an incorrect password.
- It's possible you accidentally signed up for a 7-day of Clio. You may delete your account by following the steps in How to Cancel my Clio Account.
- You may already have multiple Clio accounts or Clio for Co-Counsel / Clio Connect accounts associated with your email address (especially relevant if you are working with multiple firms). If you have login access, please follow the steps in How do I Switch Between Clio for Co-Counsel / Clio Connect Accounts with Different Firms?
- It's possible your Clio for Co-Counsel / Clio Connect access portal may have been disabled by sharing Attorney. (If this is the case the Attorney would have to be re-enable it)
- It is also possible that your firm has stopped using our service, in which case your Clio for Co-Counsel / Clio Connect Account will also be closed.
For assistance in any of these matters, please contact Clio Support.