- Run an LSA Trust report
- Run a report that:
- helps firms stay compliant with the Law Society of Alberta by providing records of Trust Account activity.
- Clio Manage
Clio has an LSA (Law Society of Alberta) Trust Report, which is disabled by default. To get the LSA Trust Report enabled please contact Support at email@example.com or call us at +1-888-858-2546 ext 2. For more information on the LSA Trust report, click here.
- Select Reports from the main navigation menu
- Select "LSA Trust" from the list of available reports
- Select the appropriate report options based on the criteria you would like to report on
- Select the Output Format
- Click Generate Report
- If necessary, convert the report from a text file to columns in Excel.