- To determine how to remove "Reimbursable Expense" from in front of expenses on an Invoice
- How to Remove "Reimbursable Expense" Description From the Bill Theme
- Remove Reimbursable Expense
- Clio Manage
- Be aware that Bill Theme edits are live and auto-save. They will impact any Invoice that has already been generated and is associated with this Bill Theme.
- If you use an Expense Category, the expense category label will show instead of "Reimbursable Expense" on the bill. Using an Expense Category for expenses can be an alternative solution to removing the Activity Description outlined below. For more information on Expense Categories, click here.
- If there are Service/Time Entries removing the Activity Description will also affect those entries. However, if you select "Split time, Expenses and Products", Service/Time Entries will not be affected.
- Navigate to Bill Themes by clicking Settings
- Select Billing
- Select Bill Themes
- Click into the Bill Theme you want to edit
- Choose Matter from the left-hand menu
- Select Line Items from the middle menu
- Uncheck the box that says Include activity descriptions in line item descriptions