- Can't find certain Bank Accounts when setting up QBO
- Unable to pick the accounts I need during Quickbooks Online setup
- Clio Manage
- QuickBooks Online
- For information on how to configure Account Types and Detail Types in Quickbooks Online see here.
When setting up QuickBooks Online Clio expects the Trust Account and Trust Liability Accounts to be set up in a certain way in QuickBooks.
- The Trust Account must have a Account Type of "Bank" and Detail Type of "Trust Account"
- The Trust Liability Account must have an Account Type of "Other Current Liabilities" and a Detail Type of "Trust Accounts - Liabilities"