- Can't find bank account in QBO product and services dropdown/picklists
- Quickbooks Online
For setting up Trust and Trust Liability accounts see here.
Clio will only display bank accounts with one of the following Account Types in Quickbooks Online:
-Other Current Liability Accounts
Once an Account Type is correctly configured a corresponding Service must be linked to the account Type.
- In Quickbooks Online click on the Settings gear on the top-right
- Click Chart of Accounts
- Find the Bank Account you wish to configure
- Click the down arrow to the right of it
- Select Edit
- Under Account Type, set the correct Account Type
- Under Detail Type, set the correct Detail Type
- Click on the Settings gear on the top-right
- Click Products and Services
- Either Create a new Service or Edit an existing one
- Under Income Account, select the correct Account from the steps above
- Click Save and Close
The Service should now be available for selection in Clio.