- What does Klyant do?
- What can the Klyant and Clio integration do?
- What is Klyant?
- Clio Manage
- For detailed instructions on how to use Klyant with Clio, click here
Klyant is Europe’s most comprehensive standalone cloud based legal accounting application for law firms. With Klyant you can manage all firm money accounting and in the same system account for client/trust money with ease.
The deep integration with Clio provides legal bookkeepers and cashiers with the ability to seamlessly synchronise client and matter data as well as all firm and client/trust transactions. The powerful configuration settings put you in control of the integration you want for your firm.
- Manage both firm and client/trust money in one powerful cloud based legal accounting application. Klyant’s bespoke system removes the need to manipulate general accounting systems to cater for client/trust money.
- Firm Money – Easily manage all transactions, reconcile bank accounts, manage your purchase ledger, transfer money between bank accounts, print checks, manage disbursements/expenses and monitor firm growth with our comprehensive suite of reports
- Client/Trust Money – Manage all transactions, reconcile client/trust bank accounts and produce all necessary regulation reports.
- Our world class support is provided by a team that specializes in legal accounting. This means that your queries will be met by an experienced professional who will know how to assist you.