- Set up the Clio Klyant integration
- Connect Klyant to Clio
- Clio Web App
For more information on the Clio Klyant integration, click here
Note: Klyant is currently available in the EU only.
Once you have signed up for a Klyant subscription:
- Log in to your Klyant account
- Click on your Firm Name in the upper right corner
- Select "My Apps" from the drop down menu
- Under the Clio logo click “Link”
- You will be asked to confirm that you wish to integrate Klyant with Clio.
- You may be asked to sign in to Clio. then click "Allow Access"
- You will then be redirected back to Klyant
- From there you can configure the integration to your requirements
- Click “Confirm Changes” when complete
- You will see that the Clio logo has now appeared on your Klyant Home Page. Click on the Clio logo and select “Sync Latest Changes”. When it stops flashing the sync is complete.