- What does TrustBooks do?
- What can the TrustBooks and Clio integration do?
- What is TrustBooks?
- Clio Manage
For more information about the TrustBooks integration, click here.
For detailed instructions on how to connect Clio to TrustBooks, click here
TrustBooks is cloud-based software that helps attorneys easily manage their trust account and stay compliant with their state bar. TrustBooks makes trust accounting drop-dead simple.
• Three-way reconciliations
• Client trust ledgers
• Reports that meet state bar requirements for compliance
• History of all reconciliations
• Simple workflows designed for the non-accountant