- What does Gideon do?
- What can the Gideon and Clio integration do?
- What is Gideon?
- Clio Manage
For more information on the Clio Gideon integration, click here
For detailed instructions on how to connect Clio to Gideon, click here
Gideon is a messaging and data analytics platform powered by artificial intelligence that helps law firms put lead conversion on autopilot. Gideon replaces intake forms with conversations, and predicts case results while qualifying leads — all before a fee agreement is ever signed.
• Gideon lets you talk with consumers almost anywhere online: your website, directory profiles, and across social media.
• Once the intake is complete in Gideon, you can export all of the data over to Clio with one single click:
• Convert leads to clients in Clio, and import conversations to the Notes field.
• Create matter types and workflows in Clio based on Gideon client types.
• Clio data links to Gideon to predict case results based on your firm’s information and others’.