- What Templates Can I Upload?
- Is PDF Document Automation Available?
- Can I Save E-Signature Templates on Clio Manage?
- Can I Save PDF Templates on Clio Manage?
- Can I Create a PDF Template on Clio Manage?
- How to Create a PDF Document Automation Template on Clio Manage?
- Clio Manage
Yes. You can build a PDF Template to use in Clio Manage Document Automation.
In order to do so, you will require:
- A PDF Editor Application such as Adobe that supports PDF Fillable Form editing (this is also sometimes referred to as PDF Tagging)
- A Fillable PDF Form
The Clio Manage Merge Field must match the PDF Form field Name without the << or >> arrow brackets.
For example, the screenshot below demonstrates the PDF Form field on the left side "Defendant / Respondent" being renamed in the PDF Text Field Properties on the right side to match a Clio Manage merge field "Matter.Client.Name". This Defendant/Respondent field will use the Matter Client Name in Clio Manage to auto-populate the PDF form when generated for a Matter: