- The user wants to enter time on behalf of Co-Counsel, so the Co-Counsel doesn't have to log in to Clio Connect to enter this by themselves.
- Managing Time Entries for Clio Connect User
- Creating Time Entries for Co-Counsel
- Clio Web App
- Members of Firm Account are able to edit Time Entries that are added by co-counsels once they have been saved.
Clio Users cannot enter Time for non-firm members directly in Clio. Time may be added for non-firm members via Clio Connect. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Create the Co-counsel as a Contact
- Set their Primary Email to internal email address not associated with your Clio Account
- Share the Matter you're hoping to enter time on behalf of Co-Counsel with the updated Contact
- Create a Clio Connect account using the e-mail address you entered under the Co-Counsel Contact card
- Navigate to the e-mail address you entered under the Co-Counsel Contact Card
- Accept the invitation to View Matter
- Login to this new Clio Connect account and enter Time or Expenses that you'd like associated with your Co-Counsel