- Unable to locate Time Entries on the date reflected in Firm Feed and Matter Timeline
- Can't find a Time Entry
- Time entry shows in the Firm Feed but not in the Matter
- Clio Manage
The date a time entry was marked as created in the Firm Feed may be different to the date the Time Entry was dated.
1. If you have Filter Dates in place for Activities when you add Time Entries in New Clio, they will default to the Start Date of the filtered range. For example, filtering Activities for the month of January, if you add new Time Entries they will be dated 01/01.
2. The Time/Expense Entry is associated to a different Matter.
- Navigate to the Matter
- Select the Activities tab
- Locate the Entries (you can Filter by keyword or Activity category; try referring to the Timeline on the Matter page if you're unsure of the description/category)
- Edit the Dates
- Navigate to the main Activities tab on the left
- Enter any applicable dates and/or Filters
- Click Edit next to the Entry
- Select the Matter from the drop-down menu you would like to move the time entries to
- Click Save