- Improved email filing and actions in Clio Manage - No more searching, clicking, or wasting time—email attachments are now accessible from email logs in the Communications tab. (Plus, download or edit attachments with Clio Launcher in a click.)
- Clio Manage + QuickBooks Online Integration Improvements - We’ve made a series of improvements to our Clio Manage + QuickBooks Online integration to optimize your firm’s financial workflows. These new features eliminate duplicate and manual data entry, reduce the risk of errors and save time.
- Introducing the new Clio Mobile App - With a complete refresh, rebuild, and a new focus on the moments that matter most for legal professionals on the go, download the new Clio Mobile App today.
- Exporting a Matter's Related Contacts in Clio Manage - You can now view all client and related contact details at a glance when reviewing a matter from the matter dashboard, and export these details for use in mail merge or document automation solutions.
- Clio Manage + Xero Sync Improvements - Clio has implemented a series of sync improvements to deliver a more powerful Clio + Xero integration.
- Outstanding Balances - Simplify and manage your firm’s entire billing workflow in Clio. Outstanding Balances enables firms to view, share and manage your clients’ outstanding balances from one place in a few simple clicks— eliminating tedious invoicing tasks and reducing the risk of error.
Clio Connect Document Upload Notifications - Clio Connect, a secure portal for sharing resources with your clients or co-counsel, now has email notifications so you don’t need to spend time checking folders for document uploads.
- Non-Billable Time Tracking in Clio Manage - you can now record non-billable time entries on billable matters to have greater visibility into all work performed and measure profitability.
- Full-Text Search in EMEA - Clio's Full-Text Search (FTS) functionality enables you to search through document contents in addition to titles and authors.
- Enhanced Custom Fields in Clio Manage - Clio has changed how custom field sets display now Custom fields are arranged in their group rather than in a randomized format.
- Enhanced Zapier Integration for Clio Manage - the new Zapier integration now has more reliable performance, enhanced security, and a whole bunch of new features - including 12 new triggers, searches, and actions.
- Clio Grow Lead Inbox - The Clio Grow Lead Inbox is the place where new potential clients will be captured from third-party sources or integrations.
- Instant Clio Payments Notifications - An instant Clio Payments notification sent to both the Law Firm and the client so they are fully aware in real time that a Client has made a payment.
- New API (V4) for Clio Manage - Clio provides a RESTful open API for clients and 3rd party developers to create custom solutions and provide additional offerings and functionality to Clio's user base.
- Canadian Server - satisfy Canadian data residency requirements by using Clio's Canadian server.
- Enhanced Expenses in Clio Manage - improved expense tracking in Clio with hard/soft costs and expense categories.
- Clio Grow Matter Quick View - easily access to information on your leads from the Matter Pipeline.
- Updated PDF Document Creation in Clio Grow - document automation in Clio Grow got a lot more flexible, as you can now create and share PDF documents that don't require e-signature for validation.
- New Clio Manage calendar - manage your firm's schedule with ease and efficiency.
- Full text search in Clio Manage - find documents quickly and easily by searching their internal contents.
- Enhanced Clio Payments page - receive payment for multiple outstanding invoices in one easy transaction.
- Enhanced contact detail page in Clio Manage - improved user interface for Clio contacts.
- Clio Secure Payment Link - receive payment to your trust or operating accounts by sharing a secure payment page with your clients.
- Updated iOS App menu - start a timer or create a new item from an easy-to-access spot in the app.
- Two-factor authentication with the iOS App - log in to Clio securely and easily with a notification from the app.
- Clio's Gmail Add-on - file emails and email attachments directly from Gmail to the relevant Matter in Clio.
- Customer Delight Week updates - fixes and improvements done during the Clio Cloud Conference.
- Updated Matter Notes page - review and add notes with an improved interface.
- Bulk Download of LEDES Invoices - download multiple LEDES invoices at once.
- Clio Launcher - work with documents on your computer and have them seamlessly save back to Clio with one click.
- Clio Payments Transactions Table - review and take action on Clio Payments across all of your clients and Matters.
- Bill Payment Edits - correct erroneous invoice payments to ensure that your Clio records are accurate.
- Outlook Add-in update - file multiple emails from Outlook to Clio with enhanced speed and convenience via an infinitely scrolling list.
- Payment Plans - schedule recurring credit card payments to automatically collect on amounts owed or to replenish client trust accounts.
- Improvements to Clio Exports - get more useful information when exporting data from Clio.
- Clio Payments for Canadians - get paid faster and easier with Clio Payments in Canada.
- Clio Payments notification settings update - choose who receives Clio Payments notifications with greater flexibility.
- Comprehensive Matters/Contacts CSV exports - the Matters and Contacts CSV exports now include all custom fields.
- Performance improvements for multi-Matter bill editing - edit items inline and navigate the bill edit table with your keyboard.
- Outlook Add-in update - control how emails are associated with contacts in Clio.
- Evergreen Management - organize evergreen retainers with automatic notifications and reporting.
- Fee Allocation Report update - run the report based on billed time collected in addition to billable time entered.
- Matter status in bulk - change Matter statuses from the Matter listing page.
- Matters CSV export - display more data in the New Clio experience—every column you would get from the previous Clio experience, and up to five custom field columns.
- Screen printing - display more important information and removes the sidebar menu.
- Duplicate time entry option - duplicate time entries from the Activities page.
- Accounts receivable aging report - report on your outstanding AR, broken down into 30 day chunks.
- Activities quick filters - filter your activities by day, week, month, or year in one click.
- Recents view - display an equal amount of Contacts and Matters.
- Android global create update - improved timer and customization.
- Custom field columns - display up to five columns of custom field information on the Matter listing page.
- Clio add-in for Microsoft Outlook - file emails from Outlook to Clio, and start a Clio timer in Outlook.