- How can I duplicate Documents in Clio?
- Clio Web App
There is no direct way to duplicate Documents in Clio. You can, however, indirectly duplicate documents in Clio by downloading and re-uploading the Document.
- Go to the Documents tab in Clio
- Locate the Document you want to download
- Click the Document's name to start the download
- Click New
- Click File Upload
- Go to your Downloads folder in the pop-up window
- Select the Document
- Click Open
- Fill in the necessary fields in the Upload Documents pop-up box
- Click Upload Documents