- How Can I Duplicate Documents in Clio?
- How Can I Copy Documents in Clio?
- How do I Save the Same Document in Clio?
- Clio Manage
- Navigate to the Documents tab in Clio
- Locate the Document you want to create a duplicate of
- Click the Clio Launcher icon beside that Document to open it
- Once it has opened, click the Clio icon in the Menu Bar (Mac) or the System Tray (PC) of your computer
- Click the arrow beside the Document that you would like to create a copy of
- Click Make a copy of this file in Clio
- Fill in the Document name field, choose the Matter and location of the new Document
- Click Create document
- Navigate back to Clio and you will see this duplicate Document on the Matter chosen above
- To now edit this duplicate Document to accurately reflect the new Matter/Client, click the Clio Launcher icon beside the new Document, make any changes needed and click Save to save it back to Clio