- Clio is Safari is not working
- Clio Web App
- If only one webpage or website isn't working, you can remove data related to that site to see if it fixes the issue. Use these steps to remove cookies, cache, and other data stored by Safari for a specific site:
- To view the specific webpage with instructions, click here
- The issue has not been identified. Browser specific issue.
If Safari doesn't load pages from a specific site
- Choose Safari > Preferences.
- Click the Privacy icon.
- Click the Details button.
- Search for the name or domain of the website whose data you want to remove.
- In the results list, click the domain (like example.com) that has data you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
- When you're finished, click Done and close the preferences window.
If you used the Private Browsing feature of Safari when visiting a website, you might not see the site listed here.