- How to find out the number of matters you have
- How many Matters do I have
- Clio Web App
You can run a Matters Report as well, but the Web and PDF versions do not give you a tally of how many Matters there are, just the data from them.
If you run the Matters Report as a CSV spreadsheet, you can find out the tally by adding a Totals Row. (Steps on how to do this can be found here)
- Navigate to the main Matters page
- To include only Open Matters, stay on the Open tab and skip to step 4.
- To include Closed Matters as well, click the All tab.
- Open the Filter at the top-right of the list, and select your Practice Area.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list, and take note of the number listed.