- How do I do a Clio to Clio migration?
- Export data from one account and import into a different Clio account
- Clio to Clio Migrations
- Clio Manage to Clio Manage
- Merge Clio Manage Accounts
- Split account
- Transfer data
- Absorb Another Clio Manage Firm
- Clio Manage
- Microsoft Excel
Please note: the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set in your original Clio account. Before attempting to migrate your information into a new Clio account, please ensure that your data is consistently formatted and well organized. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
You must have Administrative permissions to access information for exporting.
What does not get moved from one Clio account to another?
- Accounts (including all transactions)
- Secure Messages
- All firm customization (eg. default billing rates, groups, etc.)
- Export the information from the original Clio account (see here)
- Modify the data from exported CSV files into our Migration Templates (see here for Migration Templates)
- Import the information into the new Clio account (see here)
What happens to the information that can't be imported? See this article or contact us for information about the best practices for setting up your Clio account!