- Importing Picklist Custom Fields
- Can I Import Picklist into Clio Account?
- Clio Manage
We do not recommend importing to a "Picklist" type if there are 100+ values in the original data. This will result in a massively long Picklist in Clio which may become inefficient to use.
- Create the Custom Field in Clio and select "Picklist" as the type
- Add at least two options for the Picklist
- Download and fill in the Custom Field Templates for Contacts or Matters
- Ensure that each Contact or Matter only has One Option selected in the template
- Save the file in CSV format
- Go to https://app.clio.com/imports
- Click Add
- From the Import dropdown box, select Notes from CSV
- Click Choose File
- Locate to the prepared Custom Field CSV file on your computer
- Click Upload File