A CLIO WORKSHOP - How to Build and Optimize Client Intake Workflows With Clio Grow.
Register for Free.
How Do I Bulk Import Contact Notes Into Clio?
- Import Contact Notes into Clio Manage
- Bulk upload Contact Notes into Clio Manage
- Add Contact Notes Information to the spreadsheet template
- Populate Contact Notes CSV for import into Clio
- Do not modify the column headers as they are mapped into Clio
- For Contact Notes ensure that the Contact name exactly matches the Contact in Clio, or the Import will fail.
- If a Note does not Import successfully, click the import ID, then scroll to the bottom to see the Import error.
- Open this template
- Populate the spreadsheet with your Contact Notes information:
- date: Add the date in MM/DD/YYYY format
- subject: Add the subject of the Note
- detail: Add the details of the Note
- first_name, last_name and company_name: This should match exactly to the first/last/company names listed in the Contacts section
- Save the file in CSV format
- Import the file by following the following steps:
- Open Clio's Import page:
- For North American accounts, click here
- For European accounts, click here
- Click Add
- Under Import select Notes from CSV
- Click Choose File
- Select the CSV file you saved in step 3
- Click Upload File.