- Add a Calendar Feed with Holidays
- Clio Manage
Each user will need to do this on their own personal Calendar.
As an alternative, a new Calendar could be added, for just Holidays and then shared with all users in the firm.
- Go to https://www.calendarlabs.com/
- Click on iCal Calendar under Online Calendars
- Click on the appropriate Calendar (e.g. US Holidays, UK Holidays)
- Click Download (this should download the file in ICS format)
- Go to the Imports page in Clio:
- Click the green Add button
- For "Import," choose Calendar from iCalendar (this is the file downloaded in step 3)
- Select the Destination Calendar (this is the Calendar to which the holidays will be added)
- Click Choose File
- Locate the ICS file that you downloaded in Step 3
- Click Open
- Click Upload File