- Generate Bills using a specific Bill Theme
- Can I Assign a Bill Theme to a Matter?
- Determine if a Matter can have it's own specific Bill Theme
- Clio Manage
- There is currently no automatic way to associate a specific Bill Theme to a Matter or Client. However, the section below is a workaround that can guide you through setting up a Matter Custom Field that you can use when bulk generating Bills that should have a specific Bill Theme assigned to them. Essentially you can set it up so that all Matters with the same Custom Field value have the same Bill Theme applied.
- For steps on how to assign a bill theme to an existing bill, click here.
- Create a Matter Custom Field to specify the Bill Theme for each Matter (Suggested: Picklist with an option for each Bill Theme)
- Edit any applicable Matters to select the appropriate Bill Theme within this Custom Field
- Go to Bills
- Select Billable Clients
- Click Filter
- Click Add Matter Custom Field
- Select the Custom Field created in Step 1
- Select the appropriate value from the next menu
- Check the Select All box at the top of the page
- Click Generate
- In the "Generate invoices" window, under Change bill theme, select the appropriate theme
- Make any other selections needed
- Click Generate bills