When I attempt to set-up the sync for my Google Drive account the sync won't complete; I don't receive an error, just a screen that looks like it's loading.
- Clio Manage
- Google Drive
1. You might be attempting to sync your Google Drive account with an e-mail that is different to that of an already existing Google Sync within your Clio account (ie, Google Calendar or Google Contacts)
2. You may have a Clio Connect Account with the same email, it may have synced to that.
1. Ensure that you are setting up the sync with the same e-mail address that your existing Google Calendar or Google Calendar is set-up with. To confirm the email address that your Calendar and Contacts are syncing with, follow these instructions:
1) Navigate to Settings
2) Click Contact & Calendar Sync
2) Click Configure next to Google Contacts and Calendars
3) The e-mail address will be listed after "You are currently authorized as"
2. Clio to Google Contacts and Calendars sync can be done in one of two ways, the new way or the old way. You will need to talk to Tech Esc to have them change it to the old way.
1) Give Tech Esc the Account ID or Customer ID
2) After they have switched the sync setup to the old way, go to Contacts and Calendar Sync Sources
3) If should show that Google Drive is enabled, go to the setup and click Modify Services and disable the sync.
4) Ask Tech Esc to switch the sync setup page to the new way.
5) Setup sync like normal