- How to tell if a Clio Payment went through?
- How to check the status of a Clio Payment?
- Clio Manage
Clio Payments may show any of the following payment statuses:
- Pending: Clio is in the process of sending the payment details to LawPay
- Authorized: LawPay has accepted the credit card details and has begun to process the payment
- Completed: The payment has been successfully processed by LawPay
- Voided: The payment has been voided before being Completed
- Failed: The Payment details were rejected by LawPay, or something went wrong with the transaction
- Navigate to the Bill or Trust Request in question
- Click on Clio Payments, just above the bill preview
- View the Status of any credit card payments
- Click the Clio Payments tab on the black taskbar