- Show notes in the matter dashboard
- Can I add "Notes" Tab on a Matter's dashboard?
- How to see the Notes tab, but also include the notes on the actual Dashboard of the Matter
- Clio Manage
No, Notes cannot currently be displayed on the Matter Dashboard. Please contact Clio Support to add your vote to this feature request.
As a workaround, you can create a visual indication that a Note exists within the Matter. To do this, create a Matter Custom Field called (for example) Notes? and provide a Picklist option of: Yes or No. This would create a visual indicator on the Matter Dashboard, so firm users would know to look in the Notes tab of a Matter. To do this:
- Click Settings
- Click Custom Fields
- Click Add
- Name the custom field: Notes?
- Select Picklist from the Type dropdown menu
- Enter in Yes and then click the + button
- Enter in No for the second field
- Select the checkbox
- Click Save
Then, if Notes have been added to a Matter:
- View the Matter
- Click Edit Matter
- Scroll down to Custom Fields
- Select either Yes or No from the drop-down menu for Notes?
- Click Save Matter