- What does FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123 do?
- What can the FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123 and Clio integration do?
- What is FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123?
- Clio Web App
For more information on the FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123 Clio integration, click here
For detailed instructions on how to connect Clio to FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123, click here
FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123 provides feature-rich online solutions for your deep and complex practice-area-specific needs. 123’s Client Portal and integration with Clio eliminates double and triple data entry for your staff to drastically reduce errors, frustration, wasted time, and delays in the intake process, freeing up your team to provide real legal services and giving your clients a faster and better outcome.
• Client data is shared between 123 apps and also with Clio so it only needs to be entered and updated in one place.
• Choose how to divide each asset and create multiple Distribution of Asset scenarios for each client. 123 calculates and generates report showing each spouse's proposal side-by-side.
• Generate your state’s specifically formatted Financial Statement
• Create multiple Child and Spousal Support Scenarios for each client and then quickly generate a report to show your client and/or the opposing counsel the various scenarios side-by-side.
• Select from four calculation options for claiming separate property.
• 123 supports you right from the start with Setup Wizards, Tutorials, and Professional Services throughout the process with 5 Star Support.