- How to completely disconnect the Clio for Gmail Chrome extension
- Troubleshoot the Gmail extension
- Fully uninstall the Gmail extension from both Chrome and Clio
- Completely Remove the Gmail Extension
- Clio Manage
For detailed instructions on how to install the Clio for Gmail Chrome extension, click here.
For information on the new Clio Gmail Add-on, click here.
Step 1: Uninstall from Chrome
- Select the Clio logo from the top right corner of the Chrome browser
- From the menu select Remove From Chrome
- Select Remove from the pop-up window
Step 2: Uninstall From Gmail
- In Gmail, click on your Account icon in the top right corner of the screen (Circle with your face or initial)
- Select "My Account"
- From the "Sign-in & Security" box, select "Apps with account access"
- If you see Clio listed there, select "Remove" (If you don't see it there move on to Step 3)
Step 3: Uninstall from Clio
- In Clio, select Settings
- Select Apps
- Under Application click Delete next to each application you wish to remove