- Can I create a bill even though I have no billable activity?
- Can I Generate a Bill with no new time or expenses?
- How do I run a monthly bill if I have not added new charges?
- Clio Web App
While there is no direct way to create a bill with no Activities, you can create a bill with one Activity and delete that Activity after the bill is generated.
- Open the Matter
- On the Dashboard select Quick Bill
- Create a $0 Time Entry
- Select Generate Bill
- Select View Bill
- Select Edit
- Click Remove beside the Time Entry
- Save Invoice