- Understand how Contact Documents Folders get created in Clio
- Clio Manage
When you create a Contact in Clio, a Document Folder does not automatically get created. For more information on what happens when Contacts are created using Contact syncs, please click here.
- When you click the Document sub-tab of that Contact
- When you create a Matter for that Contact
- When you file a Communication with an attachment to that Contact
- When a Clio API integration creates a Folder or Document with a Contact as its parent