- Which Clio Calendars are synced to my Office 365 Calendars?
- Clio Calendar event is not appearing on Office 365 Calendar
- Clio Manage
- Office 365 Sync
Note that the initial sync between Office 365 and Clio may take up to 24 hours (although it typically takes 1-2 hours). This sync is bi-directional.
If you have made updates to your Clio or Office 365 Calendar, it will typically sync every 30-60 minutes. If you do not see any updates, please make sure that the correct Calendars are synced in your account settings:
- Go to Settings
- Select Contacts and Calendar Sync Sources
- Select Configure to the right of Office 365 contacts and calendars
This Page will display all your Office 365 Contact and Calendar syncs:
- Calendars that are set up with the Sync will have a grey "Stop Sync" button
- Calendars that are not set up with the Sync will have a blue "Sync" button