- Requested a password reset link and have not yet received the email
- Clio Web App
Use these steps if you still don't have the password reset email after checking your spam/junk folder.
The email address that you're attempting to reset the password on does not match the email linked with your Clio account
- Ensure you are using the exact email address that was used in the creation of the account. Note: This includes dots (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), special characters, and capitalization
- Consider whether you may have signed up using a different email address (e.g., your personal email address)
- If you are still unsure of the email that was used, another account user can check what email address was used by going to Manage Users (Managing User Email Addresses)
- Check your spam or junk inbox
- If you're using Outlook, login to your Office 365 online version of Outlook. It could be that your Outlook Desktop version is not syncing with Office 365.